Tuesday, May 25, 2010
clock smash
Today like most days, I woke up in a state of confusion to my ugly cell phone alarm clock song. After almost falling off of my loft, I put on the same cd that I've been listening to every morning for the past 2 weeks because I'm too indecisive to choose another. When exiting my windowless cave I was hoping to find myself entering a sunny day, and that maybe I had confused the days and it was actually Saturday. I was wrong. Twice. It's not even Wednesday and all of my clothes are all of my clothes have been soaked for the last couple of hours. Now, I'm freaking out about my age and my lack of education or health security and all my friends growing up without me and my parents dying too soon and tooth aches and how am I probably just thinking too much and how self pity is only a road to no where and what I'm going to do when I get off work today and there's nothing to do except prepare for work tomorrow. And so I'm putting it on a social networking site. Real cool. I'm definitely going to regret this impulse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment