On Saturday morning Anna and I said goodbye. Again.
On Tuesday a few labels made an official announcement about the Big Kids LP being released in July.
On Wednesday I discovered that my best friend and next store neighbor from the age of 7-16 works in the same city. He's been practicing law in San Francisco for a year now. I used to delivery packages on daily basis to the building that he works in. I made the discovery while delivering a package to a woman at a graphic design firm. It was his sister, the same sister that drove Boris and I to junior high Monday through Friday 12 years ago.
On Thursday my boss got hit by a car. He's okay, but can't work so I'm running the company by myself. I'll be working 10 hour days until he's back on the road.
Today I wrote my frist blog entry in 2 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment