Friday night consisted of mostly relaxing, I think. After completing my last delivery of the day, I took the train back to Oakland and rode straigt to my house where I met up with Al. Since I didn't get off work in time to stop by the bike shop, I had sent him to pick up a new chain and a front break for the 80 mile ride we were about to embark on. I took a shower, drank a bunch of water, and added the new parts to my bicycle. Afterwards, I went to Anna's house where I watched a movie and spent the night. We also did a little bit of grocery shopping.
The next morning, I got up early around 7am and had a bowl of oatmeal and a bannana. I was back at my house before 7:30
Al and I left on our ride to Santa Cruz around 8 something.
No comments:
Post a Comment